Quote Originally Posted by kyle View Post
@ huberbobas LOL... It's very easy to call something crap when you don't own it. You must understand that Zortrax has only been out for a few months. Improvements will be made. I'm pretty sure the first cell phone was not even close to what it is today. (I had one, Motorola brick, now Galaxy S4) I feel sorry for you. You want the very best out of the gate. Just doesn't happen. You must be a young pup with no life experience. Your attitude will change in time.(If it doesn't, I feel sorry for you) You don't seem to understand how technology progresses. WITH FEEDBACK FROM USERS!!!! I'm glad that Zortrax is not for you. Buy a Stratasys!!!!!! That should keep your wallet busy. I happen to like my Zortrax. Good luck in your endeavours..
Very nice.

I'm still deciding myself... I'm leaning more heavily towards the UM2, but I'm still very unsure.

@huberbobas The Zortrax has a 1-year warranty, Makerbot offers a 6 months warranty, and Ultimaker offers a 3-month warranty. Your argument there is invalid. I also believe I saw your angry post on 3DERS about Zortrax raising the price of the filament for the EU customers, yet you don't even own the printer?