I've tried 1/4" boro, and 3/16" boro, I have 2 of each... I use 3/16" almost always. The weight doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAlchemist View Post
Yeah, this house is from 1959 and there is something in the hall bathroom that blocks signals. I tried everything including the router/modem the cable company gave me and ugh. Even on a computer that is about 10-15m away with a dual 6dBi antenna system it was so-so (yet another wall for it). My blu-ray player would not connect to it and it is in the same room as my printer. If my i3 was going forget anything from connecting.

So, I went to my own router with 3 antennas and it is almost max to the computer and my printer no longer affects anything but I never tried my blu-ray again (I used it to try and watch a movie from my main computer 10-15m away and it would freeze too much). So, on my phone the signal next to my i3 is around -70dBm and around -77dBm where the final computer is at (3 walls to it). Basically it is marginal unless the thing has a good external antenna or at least one better than a cell phone has.

edit: On this printer a 1/4in thick 1.2 pound Boro glass or a 3/16in thick 1 pound Boro glass as a "PC Glue" replacement?