Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile FREE Lexcent ABS and PLA Filament Samples

Hi members in this group! Lexcent Filaments is launched in USA now!

For bringing you the best service, give us your comments of our products on Amazon and you will get the fully refund of the sample.

PS: This offer is only available in USA. Each Amazon ID can only buy 1 PLA sample pack and 1 ABS sample pack. Your order will be refunded after your comment of our products on Amazon.com. Thank you for your attention and looking forward for your participation.

Check the following links:

http://www.amazon.com/Lexcent-ABS-3D...ywords=lexcent

http://www.amazon.com/Lexcent-PLA-3D...ywords=lexcent

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    cool - any chance of doing it in the uk ?

Engineer-in-Training
    Add Wolfie on Thingiverse
    Sigh. Amazon. fail

Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
    cool - any chance of doing it in the uk ?

Hi, I hope we are able to sell in EU someday, and sure, with this promotion. 

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    Sigh. Amazon. fail
    Why? Where do you buy your filaments? We just begin to sell our product and Amazon is the first online choice since it will offer free shipping to buyers over $35.

Thanks for the great resource for ABS filament samples Lexcent. It a nice way to try a product out before purchasing in large quantities

Quote Originally Posted by iographix View Post
    Thanks for the great resource for ABS filament samples Lexcent. It a nice way to try a product out before purchasing in large quantities
    Thanks for your participation~ Share it with your friends.

Engineer-in-Training
    Add Wolfie on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexcent View Post
    Why? Where do you buy your filaments? We just begin to sell our product and Amazon is the first online choice since it will offer free shipping to buyers over $35.
    Sorry, its nothing personal about you. I don't shop at amazon. The reasons are political and not relevant to your thread and probably inflammatory on this forum anywhere. Do a bit of research and you will find the answer yourself.

Generally I purchase direct from the manufacturer (ColorFabb, Two Bears, FormFutura, MakerGeeks, etc) when possible. I prefer MakerGeeks due to business philosophy as well as good shipping times. When they don't have what I want I go with MatterHackers. Those are my primary two sources. For samples, the only one I know of is GlobalFSD but they are in the UK and shipping for me was a total nightmare. Their responses were handled well throughout the nightmare but I will only order from someone shipping USPS as a last resort.

I have ordered from other places but for US vendors, MG and MH have been the fastest to deliver and generally (shipping included) the cheapest.

I tried the ABS and PLA. Both worked fine. I left a review.

Thanks for the opportunity to try out your filament.

EDIT: For anyone interested: I was refunded for both samples I purchased, within 24 hours of doing a simple review and contacting them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexcent View Post
    Hi members in this group! Lexcent Filaments is launched in USA now!

For bringing you the best service, give us your comments of our products on Amazon and you will get the fully refund of the sample.

PS: This offer is only available in USA. Each Amazon ID can only buy 1 PLA sample pack and 1 ABS sample pack. Your order will be refunded after your comment of our products on Amazon.com. Thank you for your attention and looking forward for your participation.

Check the following links:

http://www.amazon.com/Lexcent-ABS-3D...ywords=lexcent

http://www.amazon.com/Lexcent-PLA-3D...ywords=lexcent
    Last edited by Sisco; 05-29-2015 at 08:12 AM.

Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    Sorry, its nothing personal about you. I don't shop at amazon. The reasons are political and not relevant to your thread and probably inflammatory on this forum anywhere. Do a bit of research and you will find the answer yourself.

Generally I purchase direct from the manufacturer (ColorFabb, Two Bears, FormFutura, MakerGeeks, etc) when possible. I prefer MakerGeeks due to business philosophy as well as good shipping times. When they don't have what I want I go with MatterHackers. Those are my primary two sources. For samples, the only one I know of is GlobalFSD but they are in the UK and shipping for me was a total nightmare. Their responses were handled well throughout the nightmare but I will only order from someone shipping USPS as a last resort.

I have ordered from other places but for US vendors, MG and MH have been the fastest to deliver and generally (shipping included) the cheapest.
    Amazon is great for filament! I use it almost exclusively anymore, unless it's a specialty filament. With Amazon Prime, I get my ABS and PLA for $21 which is cheap, great filament from Hatchbox, or other's, and free 2 day shipping. The free 2 day shipping is awesome. It's paid for the price of Prime 10 fold by now for me personally, if I was to get 2 day shipping on even a few thing's a month. Should check into it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast