Hi Everyone,

I'm really new to 3D printing and have very little experience when it comes to programing so apologies ahead of time.

The printer is a Mini Kossel with an optical z probe and Aurdrino Mega 2560/Ramps 1.4. When I try to compile the following Marlin firmware https://github.com/jcrocholl/Marlin there's the following error messages in Aurduino 1.0.6:
Marlin_main.cpp:1523:14: error: #error "You must have a Z_MIN endstop in order to enable Auto Bed Leveling feature!!! Z_MIN_PIN must point to a valid hardware pin."
Marlin_main.cpp: In function 'void adjust_delta(float*)':
Marlin_main.cpp:3287: error: 'ACCURATE_BED_LEVELING_POINTS' was not declared in this scope
Marlin_main.cpp:3288: error: 'ACCURATE_BED_LEVELING_GRID_X' was not declared in this scope
Marlin_main.cpp:3289: error: 'ACCURATE_BED_LEVELING_GRID_Y' was not declared in this scope
Marlin_main.cpp:3294: error: 'bed_level' was not declared in this scope

I'm confused, for many reasons, but mainly because of the following from my Configuration.h:

// Deltas never have min endstops
#define DISABLE_MIN_ENDSTOPS

In PINS_H for #if MOTHERBOARD == 33 is the following:
#define Z_MIN_PIN 18

When I comment out the #define DISABLE_MIN_ENDSTOPS in the Configuration.h I get the following error:

Marlin_main.cpp: In function 'void adjust_delta(float*)':
Marlin_main.cpp:3287: error: 'ACCURATE_BED_LEVELING_POINTS' was not declared in this scope
Marlin_main.cpp:3288: error: 'ACCURATE_BED_LEVELING_GRID_X' was not declared in this scope
Marlin_main.cpp:3289: error: 'ACCURATE_BED_LEVELING_GRID_Y' was not declared in this scope
Marlin_main.cpp:3294: error: 'bed_level' was not declared in this scope

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,
Chuck