So even though this issue has me stumped, I've still been trying to find a fix or way around this problem. Last night I reentered the correct z probe offsets which are X:32.6 Y:8.1 Z:-5.7. I noticed that when I enter a G28, the X and Y axis will home to 0,0 but as soon as the z probe lowers and touches the bed to zero, then those figures are changed from zero to the opposite of my z probe x/y offsets. After the G28, M114 gave me X:-33.00 Y:-8.00 Z:5.70. I can't seem to figure out why the Z offset works perfectly which is normally most peoples issue, but the x and y offsets are throwing everything off. So out of desperation, I tried doing G28 X0 Y0 and then afterwards a G28 Z0 and then G28 X0 Y0 again. A M114 confirmed afterwards X:0.00 Y:0.00 Z:5.70. I got super excited thinking I found a way around my problem...until I tried G29. As soon as the z probe was about to touch the bed it threw everything back off to X:-33 Y:-8.

I tried searching the web for anyone who has experienced x/y offset problems with bed auto leveling but all I could come up with is people experiencing z offset issues.