Close

Threaded View

Engineer-in-Training
    Well things look great! I still have a little fine tuning but everything is looking a lot better than when I started.

Pictures are below. Any other hints/tips? The bottom layer looks great it is squished and creating nice adhesion for the next layer. I will probably attempt a bridge test next to work on the speed of printing gaps. Then maybe after all of that printing something for fun!

Thank you for the link to the hand microscope! I know exactly what you mean, my major hobby is high powered rocketry. So I have a pair of really nice calipers and really accurate scales and rulers. This is why you can see each print I have is numbered so I know exactly what I did to make that print better than the previous. Feel free to check out my website: www.blackaero.com

I am really grateful for the knowledge and help! All of you are really great! I do not know what will happen to this printer as it was given to help proto type and to create instructions and some help for people printing their first object. This is where all of you have been crucial. But I do know if the printer gets taken away I have had my eye on a Prusa i3.

Most of my 3D printed creations will be involved in high power rocketry so thanks for listening!

Anyone have any tips for anything?
    Attached Images Attached Images