XT is a Pet plastic indeed, But its PETG if i remember correctly,

Winnylo: I got this from Colorfabb to be able to tell how it prints, To tell you the positive things and less good things about them,

So far i love the XT and PLA/PHA,
But Woodfill well it looks great imo, But it doesnt print that well, I think it might be my hotend that has some resistance that doesnt let the filament glide that easily,
I might try a higher temp but i kinda already thought i had a quiet high temp already for it..
It prints well for some time, and then it always seems to clogg for some reason. Will try some lower speed and slightly more/less heat to get this problem away.

If someone wants some XT and Woodfill 1.75mm, i can give you some, they gave me it but as i can't do anything with it i would like to give it to someone of you guys,
You will have to pay the shipping though, so it will only realy be intresting if your near Belgium/Europe.

I probably gonna stay buying from Colorfabb, they have a huge range of colors and there plastic quality is simple great ^^
Probably there PLA and XT though, Atleast if i can't get rid of the Woodfill problem i've got, pretty sure you wont have this with a full metal hotend as they have lower resistance.