Quote Originally Posted by cipher0 View Post
...they are very specialized or they are accessories for somewhat rare things so selling those where I'm from won't get me much because there isn't a demand of such things where I'm from.
At this point it sounds like you're just making excuses. No one is going to lay out a plan for you to generate money. There is literally an infinite amount of things you can make with an ever expanding amount of materials. Don't have a printer? Use 3DHubs or shapeways. Don't know how to 3D model? Use Youtube (or learn). Geoff sold his trinkets on eBay which is a global marketplace. No matter where you are in the world, the product will have the same demand because of this thing called the internet. You don't need to worry about where you're from.

The Long Tail of Things.... every item has a demand - whether it is niche or not. The introduction of 3D Printers allows these niche products to actually be made... Because they won't make companies profits companies don't make them.
The Long Tail of The Internet.... well now you know everyone's niche and the most popular niche's

So my advice is to find these niche markets and conquer it with 3D printing.