Close

Threaded View

Technician
    Yeah lets try to get the thread back on track.

WiZE3D, you can make your own topic if you want. You link to your webpage which itself links to your webstore, and other than that contains nothing useful for me. You have little analysis of the 3d printing history there which I don't need and your list of items which can be made by a 3d printer aren't helpful because they are very general and also mention items (cars, bikes, furniture, bone repair, etc) which can only be printed by professional printers worth tens of thousands of dollars, which is also not helpful for me. So you just seem to be trying to advertise your site here.

Anyway, Geoff thanks for your post. Sorry, but it seems the same suggestion as in post 5 and 6. To which I've replied that they are very specialized or they are accessories for somewhat rare things so selling those where I'm from won't get me much because there isn't a demand of such things where I'm from.
    I know this because I know a guy who's been trying to sell GoPro accessories and Arduio stuff here.
    If I'm missing something here, please tell me.
    I don't know, maybe the shipping cost isn't so high for the things you're selling or something else.
    Last edited by cipher0; 04-16-2014 at 07:10 AM.