No idea - I would think both would be equally good.

I haven't tried my new sheet yet. But have a flashforge creator that's had it for coming up for 2 years and my k200 delta.
The sheet on the delta is a lot newer and I've defintiely noticed an improvement over the original stuff on the flashforge.

I find that you need to adjust nozzle distance from plate slightly for different materials. But once you've got the settings dialled in - it just works.

I did all the other stuff: tapes, glues, abs slurry, hairspray, glass etc.
But now I wouldn't use anything but printbite. It's a one off payment that solves 90% of the hassle most people associate with 3d printing.

No more broken models, or models taking flight and richocheting around your workshop.
flexibles will stick to it cold, for everything else I heat it.
If I'm in a hurry I find a gentle tap will release it when the bed is still hot. But once the bed's cooled you just pick the print up - zero adhesion.

It's really really tough. MyMat nylon is the only thing I'd say do not use on printbite. I ended up resorting to a hammer and metal chisel to remove it. Printbite - unmarked !
In future I'd probably just make the gap between nozzle and bed larger.

It's why I'm still using pva gluestick on my klic-n-print - though with experience I'm now thinking of maybe using clips to attach a sheet. That way I still keep my options open for the very very rare occasions I need pva.