Quote Originally Posted by DarkAlchemist View Post
Are you guys using the new maker branch or the original from Roxy?
Same, followed instructions on page one. I did try the marlin version that incorporates Roxy's code just to see if it would fix the freezing (and SD init fail thing) but it all went terribly wrong n i went back to original marlin with the code from the first page. And when i try to print from SD (i found another work-around for the SD fail issue) i also get the same freezing once in a while, except the LCD starts blinking, probe moves in time with the blinks, if that makes any sense and then the whole thing resets and i have to do the trick to get the SD working all over again, which involves powering off, plugging the usb back in, checking on the LCD that it reads the card, turning the power on and quickly unplugging the usb as sometimes it resets shortly after powering on with the usb plugged in, which in turn resets the SD card, somehow... And i have to repeat the whole ritual. Forgive me if i sound as if like the only thing i haven't tried is giving it a sacrifice to please it, but the coding/programming thing is very new to me and I'm still just getting to know with the printer itself