Close

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

I didn't look at the code close enough, the decimal points only needed to be removed from the X and Y offset points, you still need full accuracy on the Z offset, so add the decimal point back to the Z offset. Also to make adjustments, as a general rule, the more negative you make the number the closer to the bed you are getting, the more positive it is the further away you are. I have been getting my offset lately and then making it roughly .15 more negative jsut to get it closer to the bed. That's jsut me though.

Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by sniffle View Post
    I didn't look at the code close enough, the decimal points only needed to be removed from the X and Y offset points, you still need full accuracy on the Z offset, so add the decimal point back to the Z offset. Also to make adjustments, as a general rule, the more negative you make the number the closer to the bed you are getting, the more positive it is the further away you are. I have been getting my offset lately and then making it roughly .15 more negative jsut to get it closer to the bed. That's jsut me though.
    ok i will try that, thanks

Engineer
    I noticed that when its doing the autolevelling

it seems to do the middle twice and doesnt do the back right at all.

Engineer
    hmm adding the decimal place seemed to make the hotend closer and it was worse. not sure what i should be adjusting at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by adamfilip View Post
    hmm adding the decimal place seemed to make the hotend closer and it was worse. not sure what i should be adjusting at this point.
    -10 to -10.4 is more negative and closer to the bed, try backing it off to -9.5 that's .9 further above the bed than -10.4

Engineer
    Thats what I ended up doing.. thanks!

no problem, i actually had work to do at work so my reply was slow

Engineer
    for anyone interested this is my current config.h file for my i3v 12" with RAMBO

Configuration.h

Quote Originally Posted by adamfilip View Post
    for anyone interested this is my current config.h file for my i3v 12" with RAMBO

Configuration.h
    I used your config file and it flashed it my printer. the only problem i'm having now is that when i try to command the servo from pronterface to move, it doesn't respond. the servo moves when i plug the printer in, so i know it works. can you post your pins.h file too plz? thanks
    Last edited by shook; 01-19-2015 at 10:01 PM.

Engineer
    pins.hhere you go.

Use as your own risk

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast