Close

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Show your MODS

Hybrid View

Add RobH2 on Thingiverse
    Really nice looking. Clean and excellent wire/cable management.
    Bambu P1S/AMS
    NVision4D http://nvision4d.com

Engineer-in-Training
    Does that drag chain run into the aluminum extrusion at the top?

Quote Originally Posted by BLKKROW View Post
    Does that drag chain run into the aluminum extrusion at the top?
    It just touches if i run it to the default Marlin settings from Makerfarm. I dont forsee needing to go that high anytime soon, so it works well for me

Engineer
    easy way to reduce 80% of the warping with ABS.. Switch to PETG, it doesnt shrink and warps much less then ABS,
    I use PETG and I add a few mouse ears to parts that will likely warp and it fixes the issue.
    plus ABS is toxic so avoid using it. PETG isnt toxic and its very strong
    I dont use an enclosure yet

Technologist
    Add usarmyaircav on Google+ Add usarmyaircav on Thingiverse
    I am having such a hard time getting petg figured out. for the right extrusion/ temp settings etc. I don't mind the strings but small prints I am wondering if I need a print fan because it is not working, and the first layer seems to have issues sticking, which is really odd as I have a sheet of PEI, However my first print with PETG, I printed at ABS temps, and ran into some issue, and had to pry the print off, which might have messed up the pei, and I am wondering if it warped my glass-cork-wood bed.

Engineer
    for PETG I print 245 nozzle with Fan blowing 100%, 80 bed with PEI, with great results

I have had great success printing PETG at 240C/80C with Garnier Fructis Extreme Hold #5 on glass.

Technologist
    I have tried PETG twice (different spools) with the same odd results - the first couple of prints come out perfectly. Then all other prints refuse to stick to the bed. I have been really confused by this as it is happening with the exact same gcode as the good prints.

I first tried with blue PETG, then white PETG. When I switch back to PLA Pro everything works fine.

This is what I was printing http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:795954 I printed one set just fine in PETG, and then tried to print a backup and never could get it to stick.

You might need to pop it in the oven at 70F to dry it out. It might have just absorbed some moisture.

PETG works great for me at 240/80 and elmers kid glustick on my glass.

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast