Hi! I'm looking for some help with my resin 3D printer, the Wanhao Duplicator 7.

I'm trying to set up a station where I'll have my old laptop and the printer linked together via USB and HDMI, to keep it as simple as possible since I've just spent a few days battling with getting a NanoDLP setup working, without success.

I've installed the Lychee slicer program on the laptop, and I've connected my printer, and the USB ping sound can be heard, drivers seem to be installed, but when I look in the slicer program, it says my printer isn't connected. The D7 printer icon in the Lychee software shows the model with LCD screen, which mine lacks. Is it adapted for the newer models?
What's the next step to trying to locate the problem? Anybody else that has had this issue? Is there another program that's similar to Lychee that I can try?

Please note that I have the old Wanhao D7 without the "window" on the hood or LCD screen
Here's a link to the model: https://all3dp.com/1/wanhao-duplicat...rinter-review/

Very thankful for any and all help!