Close

Threaded View

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    TBH I am still having similar ongoing issues from bad filament leaving foreign particles in my nozzles from faulty filament ordered from flashforge...

Right now their #1 fan has dropped to the bottom of the list I simply can't afford another replacement extruder and Flashforge should be sending me a new nozzle but it seems no one had the notion to realize this filament can cause all sorts of issues, and since they supplied it they should be responsible for the damage it did to my machine. Sending me a replacement roll of plastic doesn't fix my machine. But, if they send me a new nozzle, they have to admit fault, so I understand why they don't want to admit it damaged the machine. They replaced the filament that caused the damage but too late, in printing examples to prove what the bad filament was like, it killed my other nozzle.

The worst part? no 'thanks, sorry you killed your machine trying to show us how bad our product was" the whole thing just got ignored and swept under the rug and a new spool sent out.

If 10,000 people have seen this thread, hopefully that's 10,000 people I can save from buying poor quality filament.

Right now my printer is running on one nozzle, and pretty badly I have to say, I will probably remove the other extruder as it's no good now.

So yeah, sorry have my own problems to fix at the moment.. and if this continues I'll be going for a new machine. The duplicator 4X looks like a good buy right now.

Please look at the picture for reference

DO NOT USE FLASHFORGE FILAMENT THAT EXTRUDES LIKE THIS. YOUR MACHINE WILL DIE.

in fact, right now I do not recommend buying any filament off Flashforge. There are many other suppliers, do yourself a favour.

image (1).jpg

See that gold coloured stuff? that is like epoxy resin - it goes in your nozzle and doesn't come out.
    Last edited by Geoff; 05-31-2014 at 10:25 AM.
    Hex3D - 3D Printing and Design http://www.hex3d.com