Close

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Inventery View Post
    Please let us know if your STL file was able to be sent through to your email. Sometimes it takes a little while to export a file depending on your Internet connection, the size of your file and other factors.

The greyed out shapes and text are sold as one pack for $3.99. You can access them by dragging a shape to the grid and the payment box will pop up. Once you pay for them, they appear like regular shapes on your iPad. This is not a demo - it's fully functional.
    Thank you Inventery for your reply. I did get the STL after a few minutes. It was going through a yahoo address on the iPad so probably Yahoo was being slow.

The STL file did look good as well. $3.99 is definitely worth it if it can even help me make one object more easily. I'll check out the video to see what I can learn from it. If it makes sense it'll be nice to be able play around when only the iPad is available. Usually I use Android devices but the family quite likes the iPad and I do appreciate the extra effort app developers like yourself take to make things easy in that platform.

A few more questions, do you have a forum for the app? Since you just released the app, what has the response been like so far? Finally, was the Parthenon-like model actually crated in the app?
    Last edited by innovestment; 05-30-2014 at 11:43 PM.