I purchased EZ3D Phoenix printer and waited for three weeks for it to arrive.
When I contacted JAKE WOOD to inform him I was still waiting for my printer he informed me that he was put ing me in a beta group so I could get my printer right away.
It arrived 3 days later and I was very exited to begin assembling it.e as of yet and he would send me
When I opened the box I found there were now instruction book or software in the box.
I called JAKE WOOD to find out why the instruction were not included in the box and was told that the instruction were not complete and he would send me what was written up to that point and I could contact him with any problem I ran into.
What I got was a rough copy of a manual that made almost no sense at all after trying to sense of the instruction and asking for phone support I was told that there is no support for BETA units and to email his brother if I needed help.
I had spoken with his brother twice and was told to contact JAKE WOOD because he knew nothing of the problems.
When I informed JAKE WOOD that at the time of purchase that I asked about support not only for the construction of the unit but support using their software.
You can guess what I was told at a refund the time of purchase promise after promise of unending support.
Also the BETA program had ended long before I bought my unit and their was no talk of a BETA unit I didnt even know their was a BETA program!
I am now being told that I can return the unit if I am dissatisfied.
Its not a matter of getting a refund the unit is about a third completed and to repackage the unit I feel I will have to pay for any shipping damage.
I also feel that if I was offered a refund after having it only 3 days and now JAKE WOOD will not answer my emails it is a failure on his part that will cause other KICK START purchaser to think twice about buying a product under these conditions.
NOW Ive got that off my chest I would like o know if ANYONE has this unit that I could contact so I can complete my unit.
Contact me at .............ctmeek@gmail.com
PLEASE