Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I need HELP

I dont know how to thank you for stepping in on my behalf.
    I have talked to EZ3D in the beginning and informed them that I would write the instruction manual with pictures if need be and still have not received a response from them.
    About 2 hours ago they sent me a email asking about concerns from last Fridays emails and I informed them that I no longer was at that point in the building process and was stuck at a point in wiring the driver card that has no pictures or schematic to go by and they have not responded to my email.
    I have a small radio control airplane kit manufacturing business and wanted to try a 3D printer for the business.
    I have made 3 CNC routers using Chinese driver cards and if I had a problem with a card all it took was a email and I was swamped with data and wiring diagrams.
    I am most willing to share information with anyone on building this machine that needs it
    THANK YOU

Add printbus on Thingiverse
    On a related note, Denver just had a Mini Maker Faire this last weekend. I was looking forward to seeing the belt-driven Z-axis on the Phoenix printer first hand since there was a booth assigned to EZ3D. If they were there, I didn't find them. I had been looking at the EZ3D Phoenix as a low cost option from somebody just a bit up the road from Denver, but started getting the feeling they're just a bit overwhelmed.

I'm in the same boat. I am QUITE sure they are overwhelmed. I put in a ticket on Sunday and it got replied to today, put in another ticket today and it was almost 100 tickets up from Sunday.

I am very frustrated myself. See my post: http://3dprintboard.com/showthread.p...ll=1#post18407

Hello All, I am part of the kickstarter campaign for ez3d....I have not received my printer...
    they took down their facebook page (I believe) because it was the only place where backers and non-backers could post.....
    I was told about a month ago I was number 53 in line for my printer....I paid for a dual extruder model.....there has been some reports that
    the dual extruder model doesn't work!!!!! Does anyone else have any similar stories?
    Last edited by tomthul; 06-20-2014 at 06:58 PM.

AFAIK the dual extruder model isn't even slated for a release for awhile. Their software doesn't support it yet.

morrisnathan = spammer

You were correct. I remove the post.

Old Man Emu

Hi Victor,

Per the return policy stated here: https://www.phoenix3dprinter.com/return-policy.html you must pay for shipping both ways. To expedite your order, you agreed to become a beta backer which meant limited and incomplete documentation while it is still in progress. We are working to get more documentation up as our time allows. You contacted us in regards for a refund, but never responded so we assumed all was good and that you were moving along in your kit building process. Since you agreed to the Return Policy and Warranty when the printer was purchased, you are legally obligated to respect that policy. Since you processed a chargeback, you are responsible for returning the inventory to us in the same condition in which you received it. Currently you are holding inventory which now belongs to Wood and Plastic, LLC. and failure to return it in the same condition you received it and provide a tracking number showing that it is on it's way will result in legal action. Also, we are disputing the charge back for the shipping cost of the printer, since you agreed to the Return Policy and that clearly states that shipping is non-refundable.

I am sorry but I WAS NOT a beta customer! I was told that since I had
    waited so long to get my printer that you would send me a beta machine
    in good faith.
    You need to check your emails as I have told you guys many times that
    I am not part of your BETA program and as far as your policy goes I
    believe it was not written at the time of purchase and I received no
    information as to your policy at the time of purchase.AS I stated I
    will return the unit in smaller assemblies when you send a shipping
    label to cover the charge of shipping. you never spoke of any return
    policy at thebeginning of the sale until I pressed for a refund due to
    your lack of support...

Hi Victor,

Here is the exact e-mail Jake sent you to inform you that you were bumped to a beta kit. If he hadn't bumped you to a beta kit, your printer wouldn't have even shipped yet, meaning more documentation would have been available to you once your printer did ship.

Hi Victor,

My associate, Cody, has discovered that your tickets have been lost in our shuffle that is help desk ticketing. I apologize profusely for that. As an apology, I've expedited your order to a "beta kit," to put you on par with the Kickstarter backers, and it can go out the door tomorrow. I've already sent off the e-mail confirmation for you to verify the payment of shipping and the balance.

Please let me know if you have any questions in getting the order finalized so it can go out the door tomorrow!

Thanks,
    Jake

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast