Close

Threaded View

Update (Resolved):

Okay first, I had uncommented both #define VIKI2 and #define LCD_I2C_PANELOLU2, but realized I only needed to uncomment #define VIKI2. This changed my issue from #include <LiquidTWI2.h> to #include <U8Glib.h>....which was a bummer.

BUT - I figured that out. Apparently in Arduinio IDE you have to manually add libraries by Sketch->Include Library->Add .ZIP Library. I downloaded U8Glib and added it in Arduino IDE along with manually copying over U8Glib.h and U8Glib.cpp into the Marlin directory.

Compling was going well but then....bam, huge error that I'm not going to copy into this thread. The error was cryptic, but was talking about things being already defined in U8Glib, sooooo, I randomly made a guess that me manually copying over the U8Glib.h & U8Glib.cpp was a bad idea. I deleted my copies of U8Glib.h and U8Glib.cpp from the Marlin directory, recompiled and it worked!

However, I did have another error I needed to fix. The compiler was saying that my DELTA_PROBEABLE_RADIUS was not set, even though I specifically said to use AUTO_BED_LEVELING_3POINT which should not require a probe radius to be defined. Whatever, I just added #define DELTA_PROBEABLE_RADIUS 80 underneath //#define MESH_BED_LEVELING and it solved my issue. This looks like a bug though. DELTA_PROBEABLE_RADIUS is only if defined for UBL, but even with that commented out, I was still getting an error asking for it.
    Last edited by LuckyImperial; 07-10-2017 at 05:07 PM.