Close

Threaded View

Technician
    I tried to clean it, i tried to use blue 3M tape and I've also tried the pad that came w/ the printer which worked flawlessly before. From what I've read I want .1mm between the printhead and platform correct? I've even got as far as dissembling the nozzle and clean it to make sure I wasn't missing something obvious. I've only been 3D printing for less than a week so I'm really clueless here. I'm very mechanically inclined and logical so i've gone through everything I can think would cause it in my head and I'm out of ideas. I've take my dial indicator and affixed it, zeroed it at ~.1mm spacing and wen around the perimeter and gotten it as close as I could. I am really at a loss.

I should note that at around this time I was trying to get Cura 2.4 to print via usb so I was advised to remove all versions which I did. It's possible some settings w/in cura got changed but I'm unsure what. I'm now back to Cura 15.04.6 and I "think" i have all the settings as they were but I cannot be certain.
    Last edited by TTVert; 02-27-2017 at 05:31 PM.