Close

Hybrid View

Hey Jeff, got your email. Been so busy here in New York at the convention that's going on. I would recommend you try and get in contact with Guinness on this. See what they say to do. Oftentimes they make new categories, and this may be the case. For instance someone just applies for a category and Guinness then creates it and allows them to be the first. You can quickly steal the title from them I assume

Quote Originally Posted by Brian_Krassenstein View Post
    Hey Jeff, got your email. Been so busy here in New York at the convention that's going on. I would recommend you try and get in contact with Guinness on this. See what they say to do. Oftentimes they make new categories, and this may be the case. For instance someone just applies for a category and Guinness then creates it and allows them to be the first. You can quickly steal the title from them I assume

We have a booth at the convention! Stop by.

Ya, we went to the Guiness site and they have a special form for businesses setting a record. We'll work through that process and see what the deal is.We should have the video up in a few hours. We shot it yesterday, the video editor is just putting a counter on it right now.

Thanks,

-Jeff

Aleph Objects, Inc. 3D Printer World Record?

Here is a recording of our 3D printer cluster running 109 machines:

109 LulzBots

If you know of anyone that has done more, let us know!

Happy hacking,

-Jeff