Quote Originally Posted by huberbobas View Post
After zortrax just recently disabled the "orders and shipping" forum section because numerous discussions they did not like to be public some users decided to post questions elsewhere:

Before it gets deleted here is a copy:

user kazz911
Let me first say that I'm not to happy about my quotes being used on other sites - as I am the one who wrote the above.

But let me make it clear - I stand by my criticism - but the biggest issue with Zortrax is the big heads on the management. They should learn to listen to their customers. They have had since the kick-starter beginning to create the firmware and correct the bugs.

But the printer is built like a rock - it is very solid - and very quiet - and I'm not afraid to leave it while it prints. But the things mentioned in my quote are correct. Zortrax went from being very informative to no information at all. Went from software release every couple of weeks - to now none in 7 weeks despite some "idiotic" coding errors that could be fixed in a very short time.

But as I wrote on the Zortrax forum - I can not recommend the Zortax as it is now. To buggy and NOT feature complete. I do also find it cowardly that Zortax requires Serial Numbers to download software AND manuals - even the QUICKSTART requires a S/N to download. That would have made me NOT buy the printer in the first place.

And for me to recommend Zortrax again - the management would have to come "down" from their high horses to the level of their customers - and not display their petty fear by moving, deleting, limiting access and otherwise spoil what could have been a great Company AND Printer and User forum.