Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BETA Delays

Hybrid View

Engineer-in-Training
    Rylan! So nice to get info straight from the source. Can't wait for the updates, they are always great.

I love to be excited about getting my printer. I almost think that I will miss being anxious when I do get it.

The gratification of getting it and playing with it are going to be awesome, but in the mean time, it is really nice to have something to look forward to.

tookys, we are all hoping that same thing. Be comforted knowing that you are not alone.

I can sympathize with every post on this thread so far because I am as impatient as the next beta tester. That being said I was definitely thinking some of the same things tookys was as I'm sure a lot of you are too but I wanted to point out that Rylan, the head of this entire project, just posted to try and explain himself. He is trying to manage our expectations and is doing a very good job of it. He is not hiding and I think we all should just trust that he is doing what's best for this project. At this point no one knows the Peachy Printer better than he does.

Thanks to everyone that's doing there jobs to get this printer out!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12