Close

Thread: BETA Delays

Hybrid View

Ok, this is my first time being a beta or a kickstart backer. Yall do have a point and im sorry for being overly critical.

I guess i had the wrong impression of what betas were supposed to do. But it makes sense for them to be the final testers before the final production.

(Granted if thats the case why do we pay an extra $400 for an inferior model)

I would like to have an official ship date being 2 months since they said they finalized the kit though., and 3 weeks since their last update.

Anyways, ill cool my jets and see what happens.

Engineer-in-Training
    Quote Originally Posted by tookys View Post
    Ok, this is my first time being a beta or a kickstart backer. Yall do have a point and im sorry for being overly critical.

I guess i had the wrong impression of what betas were supposed to do. But it makes sense for them to be the final testers before the final production.

(Granted if thats the case why do we pay an extra $400 for an inferior model)

I would like to have an official ship date being 2 months since they said they finalized the kit though., and 3 weeks since their last update.

Anyways, ill cool my jets and see what happens.
    I understand that everyone's getting impatient...... I cant wait to get my Peachy. However, I would rather be patient and get something really fit for purpose, than a pile of old tat, which requires many mods.