Close

Page 147 of 411 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197247 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 4110
    So guys,

I just bought Simplify 3D. What is the best printer to specify for our Qidi Printers in the Simplify 3D options?

Thanks!

Engineer-in-Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Colorado CJ View Post
    So guys,

I just bought Simplify 3D. What is the best printer to specify for our Qidi Printers in the Simplify 3D options?

Thanks!
    I started with the FlashForge Creator Pro profile and made changes from there.

So guys,

Thanks!
    They say the Rep 1 dual and is what I used while testing.

Add rcleav on Thingiverse
    So guys,

Thanks!
    I used Flashforge Creator Pro also

Add cncartist on Thingiverse
    I also used the Flashforge Creator Pro profile that I downloaded here and then modified per my needs - https://github.com/djecken/Printer-P.../flash%20forge

This prior post explains why it seems like they are setup for "ninjaflex" only from the start - http://3dprintboard.com/showthread.p...ll=1#post87650

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAlchemist View Post
    They say the Rep 1 dual and is what I used while testing.
    Who is "they" and forgive me for asking if this is a stupid question, but isn't the title of the thread "Replicator 2 Clone" which would make me think that selecting the "Replicator 1" profile is not accurate?

Add rcleav on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by cncartist View Post
    I also used the Flashforge Creator Pro profile that I downloaded here and then modified per my needs - https://github.com/djecken/Printer-P.../flash%20forge

This prior post explains why it seems like they are setup for "ninjaflex" only from the start - http://3dprintboard.com/showthread.p...ll=1#post87650

Who is "they" and forgive me for asking if this is a stupid question, but isn't the title of the thread "Replicator 2 Clone" which would make me think that selecting the "Replicator 1" profile is not accurate?
    Actually it is a Replicator 1 Dual Clone the guy that started this thread got it wrong.
    When upgrading Sailfish from RepG you should choose Replicator 1 Dual.
    The Makerbot Replicator 1 Dual was Makerbots last opensource machine.
    If it was a Replicator 2 Clone Qidi Tech, CTC, Flashforge and other clone makers would be in violation of Makerbots patents.

I used Flashforge Creator Pro as my S3D default since it's the most current interpretation of a Replicator 1 Dual.

Quote Originally Posted by rcleav View Post
    Actually it is a Replicator 1 Dual Clone the guy that started this thread got it wrong.
    When upgrading Sailfish from RepG you should choose Replicator 1 Dual.
    The Makerbot Replicator 1 Dual was Makerbots last opensource machine.
    If it was a Replicator 2 Clone Qidi Tech, CTC, Flashforge and other clone makers would be in violation of Makerbots patents.

I used Flashforge Creator Pro as my S3D default since it's the most current interpretation of a Replicator 1 Dual.
    Thanks for the full explanation, I can't believe I was under the impression this was a Replicator 2 Clone until today.

I'm guessing it's not possible to have the thread renamed?
    Last edited by cncartist; 05-13-2016 at 05:25 PM.

Thanks for the full explanation, I can't believe I was under the impression this was a Replicator 2 Clone until today.

I'm guessing it's not possible to have the thread renamed?
    Does make it confusing because I sure know I was confused until "they" mentioned. As far as who "they" are well....lol...seriously "they" are various people in various google groups I found as I was searching around for as much info as I could get before I purchased the machine.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAlchemist View Post
    Does make it confusing because I sure know I was confused until "they" mentioned. As far as who "they" are well....lol...seriously "they" are various people in various google groups I found as I was searching around for as much info as I could get before I purchased the machine.
    Thanks for clarifying, it's sometimes tough to know where references come from.

Engineer-in-Training
    Interesting, what humidity are you experiencing? Based on my sensors, the humidity in the enclosed space is consistently 15-17% while printing and 42-48% when normalized.

This is while printing ABS with a 110c build plate and 230c extruder.
    Typical in case humidity during ABS print for me is 36-42%.
    I live in south Texas, right on the coast. Can literally walk to gulf of mexico from my house in about 3min.
    I have a plan to deal with it, but it's kinda an expensive plan, so its little bit at a time ya.

Page 147 of 411 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197247 ... LastLast