Dear 3D PrintBoard members,

I'm the sole founder of Makershape and i would like to share with you a few details about this project.

Makershape is a new 3D printing community, a free space to help artists and crafters share their creations online.

I've always been passionate about technology and i strongly believe in this industrial revolution, which evolves greatly everyday and has yet to show its true potential.
One year ago i joined a few 3D communities and i didn't like the graphic, UI design and overall usability. I wanted to create something more simple and easier to use.

Share, print, connect. Made simple.

I've just launched the Beta program to test the core features and it will be limited to a certain number of members.
Someone asked 'Why should i join Makershape?' and i would like to highlight these points:

1- Makershape wasn't created by a manufacturer but someone like you loving innovation, freedom, artists and makers.
2- Better design and usability
3- Easier. only STL Files compatible with all printers
4- Models are shared ONLY free
5- Makershape will never steal and patent people designs (like some companies do).
6- This community will really care about users privacy. It doesn't require public informations and won't sell their data
7- This is only the beginning but i'll need your help to make it a solid reality

If you wish to join Makershape Beta, please apply at www.makershape.com
You can also contribute by liking our page at www.facebook.com/makershape

We still have to develope lots of features but now it's the right time to test the software platform and i would love to hear from you to shape it better.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions at founder@makershape.com

Regards,
Giovan Battista Lischetti
CEO
Makershape Ltd