Hello All:

I am very new to 3D printing but I understand the idea behind the heat and size it lays down, bed leveling etc...

What I am noticing is this, when my rolls are full, they print perfect. When they get below half empty, I start noticing lifting issues with the prints.
I have checked and rechecked the bed for level and its great. Earlier in the roll it was printing perfect. Nothing has changed at all.
So, is it possible as the roll gets closer to the center of the spool it obviously is tighter wound, could this be causing the prints to lift?
It appears this media has a memory and wants to return back to that shape as it cools. Mainly on PLA but I did notice it last night a little on my ABS as well.

I have two machines
FF Creator (does not have a glass plate yet..its ordered and on the way)
This machine runs most of my PLA and is the one I have noticed it more on.
Doesn't matter what color it is, if the roll is less than half empty I get these same results.
Using S3D and my heat settings are 230 on the extruder ( I have played with the heats as low as 200 and as high as 240 and obviously the lower the harder the material to feed)
No heat on the build plate using blue tape. I have tried heat on the plate from 50c up to 75c, this just makes things worse.
I have also tried it on both extruders and get the same results.
My environment is very controlled at a constant 73 degrees and roughly 48% humidity.

FF Creator Pro I run mainly all ABS on. I have run PLA on it but they were full rolls and had no issues.
The ABS started lifting a little last night but heat settings are Extruder @ 245 & Plate @ 110

BTW this is the material that came with my machine..as I have only had the two of them going on three weeks now.

Is there a smart way to respool the filament onto a bigger core to get the tight wrap shape out of it? Is there a better media to use with these machines?

I hope somebody has some advise--Thanks in advance
Jason