What kind of issues are you having. Are they not printing at all or partially printing?
I have recently had issues with Simplify3D files when sending the gcode files to OctoPrint they fail but if I run the x3g file directly from the SD card they work fine. The same exact one.

Now that being said in Simplify 3D it outputs both the x3g file and gcode file at the same time. If the gocde file is accidentally being the one copied to the SD card that could be the issue as QIDI only prints x3g files from the card yet only gcode from OctoPi.

Quote Originally Posted by huntingdog0 View Post
I am having issues using my printer with simplify3d. Can anyone help me? I have the qidi tech printer and the test prints work. I can't get anything else to print not even downloaded finished projects. I posted a word doc with screenshots of my settings. anyone see anything wrong? I am saving to sd card as an x3g file.....Well The attachments are working for me so here come a bunch of screen shots. Sorry about the inconvenience and hopefully you can see them or download and review them. I also am posting a link so you can download the file in case the posted pics doesnt work because they are showing up as broken images. The link works. just click free user and it will have you confirm the download. Thanks!