Close

Hybrid View

Technologist
    Add KludgeGuru on Thingiverse
    Maybe your nozzle has a partial clog that is causing the plastic to come out weird.

Engineer-in-Training
    Quote Originally Posted by KludgeGuru View Post
    Maybe your nozzle has a partial clog that is causing the plastic to come out weird.
    This is what I thought too, after eliminating a couple other possibles.
    But this morning I cleaned my nozzles. Just over an hour soaking in acetone, then a blowtorch and tip cleaning with a bit of piano wire(smallest guitar wire sold locally is .8mm lol). They clean as the day I got em.

I'm still stuck printing on left side though. Still issues with feed speed on my right nozzle, but got parts inbound from Qidi to fix that.

I just at a total loss here....usually when there is an issue there is some indication of whats going on. This, it just happens at random times it seems, with no indication. I have been over EVERYTHING I can think of. S3D settings, machine setting, even conditions in room where my printer is. I even reloaded the print file onto SD card.
    Troubleshooting these little print issues has been rather fun aspect of printing, but this one has got me against the wall.