Close

Hybrid View

Technologist
    Follow RAMTechRob On Twitter
    Well, hopefully you got your 15 minutes of fame you wanted. Now get back to making the butt plugs you were first famous for!!

Actually I'm famous for many other things

Quote Originally Posted by RAMTechRob View Post
    Well, hopefully you got your 15 minutes of fame you wanted. Now get back to making the butt plugs you were first famous for!!
    I saw your other comments so I'm going to take your comment is not sincere.. fyI.. I'm famous for my 3D printed throne iPhone dock.. I'm famous for my 3D printed Chris Christie featured in national TV and websites all over the nation.. And yes I'm famous for my Putin, Kim Jong Un buttplugs etc all over the world.. Not to mention the hundreds of iPhone cases I have sold and created.. So this is not my 15 minutes of fame.. Not even close .. I been here and done that. And this will not be the last time you see my name in the news..

Quote Originally Posted by RAMTechRob View Post
    No need to get worked up about, eventually he'll learn that stealing is wrong. He can struggle all he wants, but nobody is above the law.
    His promotion tour of this case to make him look like the victim doesn't help him in court either.

I am more interested in how he's gonna manage to repay all the damage he has caused + lawyer costs, that's probably not cheap.