It's been quite a while since my last updated, but I wanted to save the best for last. I'm very pleased to announce that the source files for the mapleMaker Mini V2 printer have been released. For all of those interested, you can download the files from YouMagine at the link below, as well as through the new website launched this week as well: www.maplemakermedia.com

https://www.youmagine.com/designs/ma...-v2-3d-printer

In other news, I'm very happy to announce, I've launched a website for the printer, its build guide and all other information. Check out www.maplemakermedia.com for the latest build guides, downloads, tutorials and soon, printed parts kits!

Speaking of build guides, the finished build guide has just gone to the printers. It clocks in at 140 pages, and features over 150 illustrations, bill of materials, reseller information and all the info you could need to put together the printer yourself! I'm also in the process of transferring the build guide to a web and mobile friendly version as well. Expect that in the next week or so, and check out the website to see how the progress goes!

Lastly, I'm pleased to showcase the latest printed parts kit, I've taken to individually bagging and labelling all major components, and tagging them with their content and corresponding reference to the build guide, a small detail, but well worth the effort I think! Hopefully there will be many more kits to come soon!

I hope you guys like it, and let me know what you think! This has been an amazing project to work on, and I'm ecstatic to see how its turned out. I hope you'll agree!

Cheers

Ryan