Close

Hybrid View

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    any chance of a 32 bit version ?

Thought I'd try it anyway. AVG said the portable file was infected with DRep - the installable one seems clean.
    You might want to check that.

Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
    any chance of a 32 bit version ?

Thought I'd try it anyway. AVG said the portable file was infected with DRep - the installable one seems clean.
    You might want to check that.
    Thanks for testing that!

Yup, that’s the reason that I didn’t upload the 32-bit version yet While virustotal reports the 64-bit versions clean (here and here – even for AVG), some anti-virus suites estimate the 32-bit version is infected (here and here). While that’s just heuristics instead of exact analysis (“the program is small and viruses are small as well, so it might be a virus”), I fear that it might scare people off or that Google would block my site. Here’s the links if you want to try anyway (remove the spaces to make them work):

ht tps://papas-best.com/downloads/stlviewer/stable/x86/Papas%20Best%20STL%20Viewer.msi
    ht tps://papas-best.com/downloads/stlviewer/stable/x86/Best%20STL%20Viewer.exe

There’s also a bug with the background color (white/pink) that I’m going to fix for the next release.