Close

Hybrid View

Can not tell much from the tiny picture, but if no settings have change and it used to print good and you got the same bad results with 2 different rolls of filament, I would guess the problem is Hardware Related. Extruder clogged.. filament drive slipping, Z offset wrong, bed issue or something more broken with the printer. Ender products are not really all the great from what have read on here over the past few years. I don't have that printer nor do I use Cura and I have never had a print look like that.. from what I can see. Sorry I am not more help..

Quote Originally Posted by airscapes View Post
    Can not tell much from the tiny picture, but if no settings have change and it used to print good and you got the same bad results with 2 different rolls of filament, I would guess the problem is Hardware Related. Extruder clogged.. filament drive slipping, Z offset wrong, bed issue or something more broken with the printer. Ender products are not really all the great from what have read on here over the past few years. I don't have that printer nor do I use Cura and I have never had a print look like that.. from what I can see. Sorry I am not more help..
    Thanks for the reply. I've tried to shorten the tubing for the filament feed, and it's busy printing now. Will have to wait and see what happens.It did feel quite tight when I took the filament out of the old one, so hopefully that was the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by airscapes View Post
    No such luck, starts off fine and nice and clean, then all of a sudden start spewing out the spider webbing, cant see why...