Close

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by ssayer View Post
    I'm currently considering this model. Does anyone have any updated thoughts or opinions on it?

I still consider it a great purchase. The current revision of the machine looks solid, much more so than when I purchased mine. They're upgraded many aspects since its initial launch. There are also plenty customer created upgrades (printable and not printable) that are available on Thingiverse. The forums on robo3dprinter.com are great and a lot of information has been compiled on general use/ troubleshooting of the printer.

When I was initially looking into this printer I was also looking at the solidoodle of a similar price. I'm not as familiar with it now, but it may be helpful to check that line out as well. They were very similar to the Robo3d at one point.

Technician

3D printer in this Robo3D price range but a bit better???

Quote Originally Posted by paradiddle65 View Post
    I still consider it a great purchase. The current revision of the machine looks solid, much more so than when I purchased mine. They're upgraded many aspects since its initial launch. There are also plenty customer created upgrades (printable and not printable) that are available on Thingiverse. The forums on robo3dprinter.com are great and a lot of information has been compiled on general use/ troubleshooting of the printer.

When I was initially looking into this printer I was also looking at the solidoodle of a similar price. I'm not as familiar with it now, but it may be helpful to check that line out as well. They were very similar to the Robo3d at one point.

What would be the next best printer then the Robo 3D with same build area????