Close

Hybrid View

Add Roberts_Clif on Thingiverse
    I have the printer setup using Marlin system Defaults which are a bit fast.
    To explain as sometime you load the file the estimated time is lower or higher.

You are most likely the same place that I am as I have seen 2hours 8 minutes many times before I captured screen at 1 hour 43 minutes.

Here is my File

While 3D Printing this little Cat 3.5H.Gcode with S3D supplied with Ender-3 I noted,
    need of some sort of Braces for the Z-Axis towers as I can see them shacking.

Cat 3.5h.jpg
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Roberts_Clif; 11-27-2020 at 01:56 PM.

Staff Engineer
    Add AutoWiz on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberts_Clif View Post
    ...need of some sort of Braces for the Z-Axis towers as I can see them shacking.
    I got you. Careful frame reinforcements are my thing. And my GEEETech i3 Pro B is very close to your hictop. I made these braces that attach the Z motors to the threaded frame rods for Y. This gives excellent support to the structure of the frame. And then I also made pieces to better hold the smooth rods on each end for X and Y and Z and just make sure that these smooth rods are firmly located and not allowed to move or deflect. I made a Thingiverse page just for my i3 rework sharing all my designs here: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4216629