It's great to see what others find as successful settings. Thanks for those. It helps new users a lot because getting started can be daunting. Everyone is excited to get that first print off and when it goes badly right from the start it's frustrating.

I've done something to help get my heatbed to 110C if you think you need the extra degrees. I ordered a cheap space blanket (you know, that really thin mylar silver sheet stuff that folds to the size of a small bar of soap?) from Amazon and spray glued that to some thin cardboard that I also crushed to make thinner. I cut strips up and inserted them inbetween my wood carriage and heated bed. I have 4 strips that cover I'd say about 80% of the open space in there, and the silver points up. Space blankets advertise that they reflect 99% of the heat that hits them, so, mine reflect any bottom heat back up and I have no trouble hitting 120C. I use 105C-110C for my working temp and have not found I need to go higher but it helps the bed heat up faster as a good side effect.