Close

Hybrid View

Engineer-in-Training
    Quote Originally Posted by wirlybird View Post
    Well ... Makergeeks is not responding to emails about bad filament. Might have been the last order.
    How long has it been?

They kinda busy over there right now with getting the new expansion to their plant running smooth, so be a little bit longer wait to hear back from em than usual.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Syd_Khaos View Post
    How long has it been?

They kinda busy over there right now with getting the new expansion to their plant running smooth, so be a little bit longer wait to hear back from em than usual.

Well they can't stop daily business and leave current customers hanging. I have had to buy another roll elsewhere because I don't know what they will do. Had to get the print done.

Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by Syd_Khaos View Post
    How long has it been?
    When they get a customer with bad filament complaint their first response is to offer a replacement roll. (Thank you Joshua.) I suspect this process solves ~98% of the problems. However, if for some reason the replacement roll doesn't work out then their playlist seems to get a bit sparse. Then their response can't be a canned process, and I'm guessing that there's just not enough time built into their business model to handle that situation.