Close

Hybrid View

Unfortunately for you.... I don't have an LCD Panel or I would jump in and help you! There are a lot of different modules and communication methods for the different panels. It might make sense to see which panels are 100% reliable and compare their interface code against what you have. If you can get consensus on what the most reliable one is... I'll take a look. It might be they have pushed the timing or something a little bit too far and warming over the interface code makes things better. But that is pure speculation.

Senior Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxy View Post
    But that is pure speculation.
    That is a whole lot more than speculation, it is years of hands on experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolinor View Post
    That is a whole lot more than speculation, it is years of hands on experience.
    OK.... I believe its real.... But it might not be the interface code... I'm just making stuff up... If there is a stack overflow condition or a bad pointer being de-referenced in a loop, you can make all kinds of data corruption happen.... My guess is they are pushing some I^2C timing or something too hard. What happens a lot of time is people make firmware based timing loops and when the processors speed up, the timing doesn't work any more. I really don't know at this point. The good news is, I don't have an LCD Panel to look at... I can just sit here and speculate! What a sad world!