Close

Hybrid View

Student
    Received my scanner yesterday, took it out of the box and was surprised at the ease of getting it fired up. The installation software is very clever in that it guides you through the process using very nice illustrations. Only bug found so far is there is no EXIT button or box to get out of the software. The key ingredient so far is the meshing software routine. I also own a MakerBot Digitizer which is just junk. The Matter and Form scanner at this point is better. I have not tried to 3D print any of my scans yet but the viewer shows some promise.

As far as being a year late that is understandable. What is not understandable was the very long times in between postings of what was going on. Check out AirDog quad copter postings if you want to see a kickstarter/indiego well run campaign. They are constantly updating their information.

So far I'm pleased with my purchase. Russ

Staff Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiloquinRuss View Post
    Check out AirDog quad copter postings if you want to see a kickstarter/indiego well run campaign. They are constantly updating their information.
    Heck, just look right here at the Peachy Printer updates... Seems like there's one every two weeks on average, and it's always packed with info on what's happening.