Close

Hybrid View

It prints fine but I still have a bulge towards the glass and normally that indicates you are printing to close to the glass but I have moved that offset to the point nothing sticks and backed it up until it did and the bulge persists. Not heat related either so I wish I could deactivate ABL and see if that is the cause but can't.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAlchemist View Post
    It prints fine but I still have a bulge towards the glass and normally that indicates you are printing to close to the glass but I have moved that offset to the point nothing sticks and backed it up until it did and the bulge persists. Not heat related either so I wish I could deactivate ABL and see if that is the cause but can't.
    Well... You can deactivate ABL very easily. First, you can do a G28 and print without doing a G29. That will set the correction matrix to unity and you will get exactly the same behaviour that you would get if it wasn't turned on. But if you don't trust that, you can simply comment out the line:

#define ENABLE_AUTO_BED_LEVELING

and recompile. It will be GONE ! And you can turn it back on by just changing it back.