Close

Hybrid View

Technologist
    Add 24c on Facebook
    Another test for you airguy,

This time I changed the medium level to bright, and re-did the scans, object never left the turntable, with the lights off & on, but the calibration unchanged.
    First picture is the best one from the previous post, on the medium setting, the next is the same, but on a bright setting, the last one, is the lights on, but also on a bright setting.

one-pass-stanley-lights-off-cal-medium-rotate-simplicify.jpg one-pass-stanley-lights-off-cal-bright-rotate-simplicify.jpgone-pass-stanley-lights-on-cal-bright-rotate-simplicify.jpg

What do you think now?

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by 24c View Post
    Another test for you airguy,

This time I changed the medium level to bright, and re-did the scans, object never left the turntable, with the lights off & on, but the calibration unchanged.
    First picture is the best one from the previous post, on the medium setting, the next is the same, but on a bright setting, the last one, is the lights on, but also on a bright setting.

one-pass-stanley-lights-off-cal-medium-rotate-simplicify.jpg one-pass-stanley-lights-off-cal-bright-rotate-simplicify.jpgone-pass-stanley-lights-on-cal-bright-rotate-simplicify.jpg

What do you think now?

Mike
    As far i can see the scan in the middle looks nice.

Here is a new model.
    All of them lights off, calibrated white in dark, medium and low quality.
    First photo one pass, second two pass , third 3 pass.
    dino-medium-lightsoff.jpgdino-medium-lightsoff-2pass.jpgdino-medium-lightsoff-3pass.jpg