Close

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by brainscan View Post
    As soon as I get home I will try switching the max software endstop to false and see if that helps.
    I edited that post up above... I screwed up and typed 'max' when it should have been 'min'.
    Right now, you have the DISABLE_MIN_ENDSTOP's disabled...

//#define DISABLE_MIN_ENDSTOP

But I did a quick search of the code base and that isn't going to help your situation. That #define controls whether the hardware pins on the microprocessor are active and can be used to watch the switches. It isn't a software thing to enable going past the limits.

OK... With that all said... I ran a little test. I did a G28 and G29 and everytime it probed the bed I put my finger under the Z-Probe so it was thinking the bed was 1/2" higher than it really is. With my Configuration.h settings, I was able to use PronterFace to drive the nozzle well into negative Z space and go as far down as I wanted. This might be something else to test when you bring PronterFace up because it is possible the problem is with the Repetier client. And if not... I've attached my Configuration.h so you can compare the #defines and see what might help.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Roxy; 06-25-2014 at 12:20 PM.