Right Shark is probably too busy having a dance party to be bothered much... in fact, he's probably breaking it down with Left Shark, because they are some fun-loving shark dancers who aren't fussed by the lawyers' party (different kinds of sharks).

Really, though, it would surely be a better PR move for Katy Perry's people to just accept that Left Shark is extremely marketable and popular, and maybe partner up with designers who want to immortalize the little guy, or at least give them the thumbs-up. Somehow I don't think her candy empire will topple through the fault of 3D printed figures from the half-time show. Let's face it, I love Left Shark as much as the next casual Super Bowl watcher, but will probably have forgotten about him by the time the next season of Doctor Who airs.

I hope Perry's lawyers calm down... though that isn't really the shark-lawyer way.
Or maybe get with a designer (Sosa's designs look perfect to me!) to create official Left Shark merch to capitalize on this while they can. It's not a huge time window, probably.