As a circuitry design hobbyist this is VERY interesting to me. I all too well understand the hassle and cost of having pcb's custom made for my various projects and would love to have a way to make functional prototypes at home. I will offer the following thoughts to you:

1) Cost of the machine. While certainly not unreasonable for a 3d printer, given the cost of custom PCB prototypes, it's a little... hopeful. I can have a custom pcb design fabricated and shipped to me in about 5 days from several different sources for around 100 bucks (for 3-5 boards depending on the supplier) So at 1200 dollars I'd need to generate 13 different designs at a minimum before this machine would pay for itself, and that doesn't take into account material/maintenance/repair costs for your machine. While this is certainly not a deal killer, it does reduce your potential market to those who create a lot of designs. Someone like me who only makes maybe 1-2 a year is just going to continue buying them from someone else for $100 a pop

2) Your website needs a lot of help (that sounds like I'm being mean but that's not my intent as explained further). You have a single picture of a rendering of a machine, no pictures of the actual physical machine, even in a prototype stage, no multiple angles to allow people to get a good look at what you're building, no videos of it moving (or better yet, printing). You also have no real useful information about the machine or the parts it produces, just a generalized statement of it's capabilities with no specifics. Ok great, no pcb, how do I attach my components to the printed part? Can i use SMD's? just how conductive is the conductive paste/ink? Can it be used for logic level parts or is it only good for higher voltages (more than 0-5v)? What kind of current capacity does the material have? Etc., etc.

3) how bout a sample part with electrical components installed showing that the finished part does actually do what it's supposed to do. At the very least some cutaway views of sample parts showing the passages with conductive ink in them.

4) what are the expected costs of ownership? Material costs, repairs, maintenance, etc?

It really is a great idea and I'm not trying to be a naysayer here. I'd love to see something like this come together and see the light of day and would be interested in having one myself. I realize that you're probably very early in the design/build stage of this project so a lot of my questions will be answered as you progress so again, please don't take this as me bashing you or your idea.