Close

Hybrid View

I think that this is a bug of marlin.
    I have reviewed all the connections, I have even taken the Ramps and I reviewed the board. Everything works fine.

Servo vibrations seem to engage the pwm output used with extruder to maintain the temperature. Watching the LED that indicates that the extruder is warming, flashing agrees with the vibrations of servo.

I have tried using the PROBE_SERVO_DEACTIVATION_DELAY function, but something worse happens. The servo is lowered to the measurement position and vibrate.

I'm trying to find some other way to turn off or remove power from the servo once no longer needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Deividmaxx View Post
    I think that this is a bug of marlin.
    I have reviewed all the connections, I have even taken the Ramps and I reviewed the board. Everything works fine.

Servo vibrations seem to engage the pwm output used with extruder to maintain the temperature. Watching the LED that indicates that the extruder is warming, flashing agrees with the vibrations of servo.
    Are you using the BeckDac flavor of Marlin? If not, can you try moving to it? Nobody has seen this behavior with the BeckDac version. If you still see this strange behavior with BeckDac, it will be easier to help you because that is the code I am running right now.