Quote Originally Posted by oninoshiko View Post
Why are you still saying "I really would like to just see the Peachy print an actual 3D model start to finish"? That's been posted. It's not even timelapsed, so it's a little boring of a 19min video. There have also been numerous timelapse videos they've posted. At this point, I literally cannot understand how you can post that complaint.

I haven't seen Rylan appeal for more funds. I've seen BACKERS trying to raise more funds to get the certification done and the kit out the door, but that's not Rylan. I haven't seen him address those people one way or the other.

You may be sticking to the questions, but you're just repeating them when you get answers.
If you didn't notice, Big Bad News was a fundraising video. There was even an attached survey describing crowdfunding choices.

This is why I say that I would like to see it print an actual 3D model: http://diffendaffer.com/peachy-print...-2-5d-printer/

If you can link me to a time lapse that shows the whole device in action as well as quality photos of the print object I'd be very interested.

I've said it before and I'll say again that I believed in Peachy--I think it's a cool idea. I'd like to see it succeed. I've watched them raise a lot of funding after so much of their money disappeared. I'd like to see those mistakes avoided in the future.