Close

Hybrid View

Staff Engineer
    Also consider to use one of the many bridging test models available on the 'net. I'd imagine that Prusa has some in its library, and I know for certain that Thingiverse does as well.

Student
    Quote Originally Posted by fred_dot_u View Post
    Also consider to use one of the many bridging test models available on the 'net. I'd imagine that Prusa has some in its library, and I know for certain that Thingiverse does as well.
    Right on. I'll browse a bit and see what I can find.

Student
    Quote Originally Posted by fred_dot_u View Post
    After a few successful prints, I am running into a problem, and I believe its the settings in my slicer. On one of the models, it starts an area, and then goes up three layers. It then goes to a second area but tries printing on the first layer. Because the extruder is already on the third layer, it doesn't stick to the bed, resulting in a failed print. Is there a setting in which I can make it print layer by layer? So start at the first layer and do the entire print through the first layer, and then go up to the second? I feel like it has defaulted to that in prior prints but this one has been a hassle. (I am using Prusa Slicer)