Close

Hybrid View

Hey Guys,

Anyone got Octoprint working with QIDI TECH I printer? I've sort of got it working with Raspberry Pi 3. I can get the temperature details and bring the X, Y and Z to Home Axis etc. However the state information is not showing anything, just showing "operational".

Quote Originally Posted by kaznad View Post
    Hey Guys,

Anyone got Octoprint working with QIDI TECH I printer? I've sort of got it working with Raspberry Pi 3. I can get the temperature details and bring the X, Y and Z to Home Axis etc. However the state information is not showing anything, just showing "operational".
    Yes. If you have "operational" as the status you're connected to the printer. Remember you must use the GPX plugin with this printer.

Quote Originally Posted by mcfly777 View Post
    Yes. If you have "operational" as the status you're connected to the printer. Remember you must use the GPX plugin with this printer.
    Thanks, I realized what was wrong. It only shows you status information of the print if you print via Octoprint. If you print directly from the SD card on the machine, which was what I was doing, it will not show any print job info. I tried printing using octoprint for a couple of prints and it turned out pretty well. I am looking to add a webcam next.

Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by mcfly777 View Post
    does this plugin run automatically after i get all updates for the Rasp PI?