Close

Hybrid View

Super Moderator
    Shout out to Makergeeks! I contacted them about a roll of PLA I thought might be bad or defective and they sent a new roll quick and no questions asked.

That is outstanding service and will keep me as a customer for sure

Engineer-in-Training
    Quote Originally Posted by wirlybird View Post
    Shout out to Makergeeks! I contacted them about a roll of PLA I thought might be bad or defective and they sent a new roll quick and no questions asked.

Yea..MG is awesome like that.

Had purchased a roll of their chocolate brown ABS....got it and during use came across about 6 meters total of filament that was much lighter than the rest of the role. Was not a big for me as I was running some prototypes during those segments of discoloration.
    Contacted MG about it, to make them aware of it. They INSIST on sending me a new roll of my choice of color.....tried to tell em 3 times that was not needed, just trying to call it ti their attention, but they kept insisting I take a free roll, so I did.
    They even offered to do a custom color order for me for only 75 spools, when according to the website thats a 100 spool min.

They got a customer for life in me, only time I order from elsewhere is if MG don't have the color/material I need.

That rules and is nice to hear. It seems many 3D printing companies go the extra mile.

Quote Originally Posted by wirlybird View Post

Editor in Chief
    Bitsonline

Tips Appreciated But Not Expected
    BTC: 16wxHvKd3oU6SVjv6FrenqhkvRmc8t7sPy
    DASH: XqyaWxH896j9YeV1M35Gzb5gmRPmPbNDGq