Close

Hybrid View

Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by brochapman View Post
    Would this be the same thing?

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0013HQ7B0/ref=biss_dp_t_asn

I only ask as I got a few amazon gift cards for Christmas and I can spend that without the spousal grief of ordering from McMaster. I cant just buy one thing from there.

Also how hard is it to cut this stuff? I have a 10" i3v so I would need to cut it down.
    Yes that's the one i have . as for cutting the sheet i didnt have to cut it. only the corners but a glass cutter or a dremel should work.

Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by pichuete View Post
    Yes that's the one i have . as for cutting the sheet i didnt have to cut it. only the corners but a glass cutter or a dremel should work.
    Looks similar, Its like acrylic to cut.. stiff board.. i suggest you go thicker so give it more rigidity. 1/16" if its thicker / flat, you dont need to glue it down.

Quote Originally Posted by pichuete View Post
    Cool. I will order a sheet then to learn with. I bet I can take it to work and use our router to trim it down to the right size, we cut acrylic all the time. I will probably get a little thicker sheet tho to make cutting easier.